At the current time, all our vacancies are filled, however, we are always interested in hearing from good engineers, so if you are interested in joining us, please send in your CV to email@example.com . May 2016
A role at Newcombustion is an amazing opportunity to further your career and develop your skill set in the mechanical electrical industry.
You could choose one or more of the following specialist roles:
- Domestic Gas servicing and break down
- Commercial Gas servicing and break down
- Burner commissioning engineer
- Plant room installation and fabrication
- Electrical installation engineer
- Electrical controls specialist
- Control panel fabrication
- Water treatment specialist
- Leak detection engineer
Newcombustion Engineering is one of the leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies in the south of England.
Here, you will have the opportunity to further your skills whilst working with some of the best engineers in the industry. You will be given the chance to work with the best on:
- District heat systems
- Commercial Boiler Rooms
- BMS systems
- Commercial Installations
- Engineering solutions to client problems
Our clients range from Schools, Colleges and Universities, Nursing Homes, Airports, Hospitals, Sheltered Housing Accommodation to Factories, Offices and Private Apartment Blocks.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Company van (for work use only)
- Training opportunities
- Full field support from a team of experienced management staff
So if you are the sort of person that wants to become a vital part of an elite team of engineers and you think you have what it takes, then please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!